sábado, 21 de março de 2009

Alice crossed the mirror

at the table por você.

Deus está sempre aqui
Há dias em que estou ausente
Há dias nos quais ele se faz inegavelmente presente
(por quê quereria algo diferente?)
Melhor tomar nota logo logo
Antes que algo mude em mim
Antes que eu me esqueça de mim mesmo

***

Sometimes I look myself in the mirror
I see things that are not true
I see things that I wish were due
I see many things

Sometimes I look myself on the mirror
I can't see it is not true
I can't see it might not do
I can't see things at all

Sometimes I am lost within the mirror
I myself failed in seeing beyond reflection
I saw a person I wish I were
I saw fate vanishing all possibilities of tones and rhymes

Blind the call
Given and taken - the universe feeds back its babies
Mysteries, wonders, beauties
Pleasures that hang over me

Thus, I discover things were never there
Even though they are everywhere
Parabioses, lies, cold flames

Hurt myself
Nobody's fault
Should I open my eyes?
How (come)?


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário