segunda-feira, 31 de maio de 2010

Dead end on Arnold Lane


mad dog


Depois que você se foi, tudo ficou diferente. Uma dúvida rondando minha mente continuamente, querendo saber o que houve, querendo ser mais que um pé de couve...


a star that shines
so awesomed me i can't rhyme
i remember when we were young
under the sun we were fun
waves breaking, running

deep space - quite where you (mis)placed
me once you were gone
left, there was no right to land earth
back again, flying failure

wish you were here
though it seems you used me back and forth,
up and down, just like so
you're gone, but for me brotherhood is never over

you were so jealous, me just naive
that's 'cause we were young
boys playing, partyong, having fun

for a moment shining more than the sun
it was fun, indeed
but part of me was left behind

and for more i can't tell
and far more i can't try
part of me was left behind

impossible to find
children
lost in time
waves barely listened
dogs bark their way to the grave
from what happened nothing's saved

and that's the end of it al
who are these people, anyway?


* Essa eu escrevi após uma sessão intensiva de dois documentários sobre o Pink Floyd...


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário